The Eclectic Zone
Posts Tagged Adaptive BPM
Google leapfrogs into BPM with Noodle!
Posted by Ashish Bhagwat in BPM, Business, Innovation, Marketing, Technology on April 1, 2011
Google has finally arrived into the Enterprise space with their Enterprise BPM offering called Noodle (named after process spaghetti!). They have silently put together their technology and shaped them beautifully into what we have been missing “in one single platform” for a long time. Here’s a sneak-peek at what they have unleashed out of the blue… […]
ACM, Adaptive BPM, April Fool's Day, BPM, Business Process Management, Case Management, Cloud, Collaboration, Enterprise BPM, linkedin, Social BPM, Technology
Five Styles of Process (Revisited)
Posted by Ashish Bhagwat in Architecture, BPM, Technology on March 16, 2011
There are different styles of processes, and the techniques to handle those will have to differ. And all will continue to exist.
ACM, Adaptive BPM, Adaptive Process Management, BPM, BPMS, Business Process Management, Case Management, Enterprise Architecture, linkedin, Technology
What comprises the Definitive Core of BPM?
Posted by Ashish Bhagwat in Architecture, BPM, Business, Technology on March 6, 2011
what is the definitive core set which needs to exist in any initiative to call it BPM, without a vendor or a solution provider or an analyst requiring to label it as such, and exclusively so? And why this question now?
Adaptive BPM, Agile BPM, BPM, BPM definition, BPMS, Business Process Management, Enterprise BPM, linkedin, Outside-In, Social BPM, Technology, Workflow
- Join 1,186 other subscribers
- Business (51)
- Entrepreneurship (4)
- Marketing (19)
- Trends (8)
- Innovation (24)
- Design (7)
- Leadership (42)
- Management (32)
- Life (17)
- Entertainment (3)
- Human Behavior (10)
- Philosophy (5)
- Technology (45)
- Architecture (18)
- BPM (31)
- Cloud Computing (11)
- Platform-as-a-Service (5)
- Business (51)
- 7 Habits of Effective Early-stage Entrepreneurs that are counter-productive to scale
- This is how you Hype-Jack! The Tactics of a Smart Marketer
- Don’t Leverage Social Media for Customer Service, if this is what you do!
- Why aren’t more developers creating serious Mobile App Products?
- Through the SEO maze, a good resource in Periodic Table of SEO Ranking Factors
ashish_bhagwat on twitter
- The latest The Eclectic Weekly! paper.li/ashish_bhagwat… #covidreliefnow 2 years ago
- The latest The Eclectic Weekly! paper.li/ashish_bhagwat… Thanks to @pacificleo 2 years ago
- The latest The Eclectic Weekly! paper.li/ashish_bhagwat… Thanks to @ValaAfshar #rip #cx 2 years ago
- The latest The Eclectic Weekly! paper.li/ashish_bhagwat… #machinelearning #devcommunity 2 years ago
- The latest The Eclectic Weekly! paper.li/ashish_bhagwat… Thanks to @digitalcloudgal #futurism #cybersecurity 2 years ago
- ACM Adaptive BPM Adaptive Process Management Amazon Apple Application Development April Fool's Day Aptitude Attitude BaaS Backend as a Service Best practices BPA BPM BPM COE BPMS Business Business Models Business Process Management Business Strategy Capex Case Management Charity Cloud COE Collaboration content marketing Decision Making Demand-Supply Enterprise Architecture Enterprise BPM Entreprenuership Euphemism Facebook Free Business Model Google Human Behavior J-I-T KTLO Leadership Lessons linkedin Long tail Longtail Management marketing MBaaS Motivation NGO Non-Profit NPO Opex OrangeScape Organization PaaS Performance Product Management Professionalism rant SaaS Social BPM Social CRM Social Marketing Social Media Social Networking Start-up Success Taboo target segment Technology Trends Twitter Update Workflow ZQEARKWAVWQK