Well, don't expect sameness. Whatever works best at a time will find its way here…!
The Eclectic Zone
Posts Tagged Social Enterprises
Google gets workflow wings with KiSSFLOW. Can they democratize BPM?
Posted by Ashish Bhagwat in BPM, Business, Cloud Computing, Platform-as-a-Service, Technology, Trends on September 11, 2012
An April Fool’s joke from last year, my post on Google entering BPM with Noodle, continues to get views every day. I always wonder how many readers may be taking it seriously, it was a joke after all. Some of what I wrote was, and still is, plausible. Meanwhile, though, Google and their partners continue […]
BPM, BPMS, Business, Business Process Management, BYOD, Cloud, CoIT, Collaboration, Enterprise BPM, Google, Google Apps, KiSSFLOW, linkedin, Long tail, OrangeScape, PaaS, Social Enterprises, Technology, Workflow
- Join 1,186 other subscribers
- Business (51)
- Entrepreneurship (4)
- Marketing (19)
- Trends (8)
- Innovation (24)
- Design (7)
- Leadership (42)
- Management (32)
- Life (17)
- Entertainment (3)
- Human Behavior (10)
- Philosophy (5)
- Technology (45)
- Architecture (18)
- BPM (31)
- Cloud Computing (11)
- Platform-as-a-Service (5)
- Business (51)
- 7 Habits of Effective Early-stage Entrepreneurs that are counter-productive to scale
- This is how you Hype-Jack! The Tactics of a Smart Marketer
- Don’t Leverage Social Media for Customer Service, if this is what you do!
- Why aren’t more developers creating serious Mobile App Products?
- Through the SEO maze, a good resource in Periodic Table of SEO Ranking Factors
- ACM Adaptive BPM Adaptive Process Management Amazon Apple Application Development April Fool's Day Aptitude Attitude BaaS Backend as a Service Best practices BPA BPM BPM COE BPMS Business Business Models Business Process Management Business Strategy Capex Case Management Charity Cloud COE Collaboration content marketing Decision Making Demand-Supply Enterprise Architecture Enterprise BPM Entreprenuership Euphemism Facebook Free Business Model Google Human Behavior J-I-T KTLO Leadership Lessons linkedin Long tail Longtail Management marketing MBaaS Motivation NGO Non-Profit NPO Opex OrangeScape Organization PaaS Performance Product Management Professionalism rant SaaS Social BPM Social CRM Social Marketing Social Media Social Networking Start-up Success Taboo target segment Technology Trends Twitter Update Workflow ZQEARKWAVWQK