The Eclectic Zone
Posts Tagged Content Strategy
Content Marketing Strategy in Implementation, from Coca-Cola
Posted by Ashish Bhagwat in Innovation, Leadership, Marketing on October 8, 2012
The new business landscape demands for a different marketing approach. I’m an advocate of Content Marketing strategy (where fit), and have been often asked to explain what it is, how is it different from other stuff the company may be doing, and most important, how does it translate into the difference in implementation in a daily life of the organization. Truth be told, the proof of the marketing Pudding is in the eating and no matter how many times it is explained, one has to go through the motions to understand the implications of a Content Strategy versus the traditional marketing approaches.
However, this video set with Jonathan Mildenhall – Vice-President, Global Advertising Strategy and Creative Excellence at The Coca-Cola Company, is a terrific resource for anyone who wants to know What Content Strategy means, and how a conglomerate of the size of Coca Cola is translating the Content based Marketing Strategy into their plans. Worth every second of those 18 minutes!
Best practices, Business Strategy, Coca Cola, Content Excellence, content marketing, Content Strategy, Hubspot, Inbound Marketing, Jonathan Mildenhall, Leadership, Lessons, linkedin, marketing, Social Media
- Join 1,186 other subscribers
- Business (51)
- Entrepreneurship (4)
- Marketing (19)
- Trends (8)
- Innovation (24)
- Design (7)
- Leadership (42)
- Management (32)
- Life (17)
- Entertainment (3)
- Human Behavior (10)
- Philosophy (5)
- Technology (45)
- Architecture (18)
- BPM (31)
- Cloud Computing (11)
- Platform-as-a-Service (5)
- Business (51)
- 7 Habits of Effective Early-stage Entrepreneurs that are counter-productive to scale
- This is how you Hype-Jack! The Tactics of a Smart Marketer
- Don’t Leverage Social Media for Customer Service, if this is what you do!
- Why aren’t more developers creating serious Mobile App Products?
- Through the SEO maze, a good resource in Periodic Table of SEO Ranking Factors
- ACM Adaptive BPM Adaptive Process Management Amazon Apple Application Development April Fool's Day Aptitude Attitude BaaS Backend as a Service Best practices BPA BPM BPM COE BPMS Business Business Models Business Process Management Business Strategy Capex Case Management Charity Cloud COE Collaboration content marketing Decision Making Demand-Supply Enterprise Architecture Enterprise BPM Entreprenuership Euphemism Facebook Free Business Model Google Human Behavior J-I-T KTLO Leadership Lessons linkedin Long tail Longtail Management marketing MBaaS Motivation NGO Non-Profit NPO Opex OrangeScape Organization PaaS Performance Product Management Professionalism rant SaaS Social BPM Social CRM Social Marketing Social Media Social Networking Start-up Success Taboo target segment Technology Trends Twitter Update Workflow ZQEARKWAVWQK