The Eclectic Zone
Posts Tagged Facebook
Dear LinkedIn, Rethink the Endorsements. You’re not Facebook or Twitter!
Posted by Ashish Bhagwat in Business, Human Behavior, Innovation, Leadership, Marketing, Technology on October 4, 2012
LinkedIn is a professional network. LinkedIn should want to improve credibility of the professional credentials & demographics that are recorded on LinkedIn, for the growth of their money-making businesses of “Jobs”, “networking”, and even “Ads”. Alas, Endorsements are targeted to something else altogether. Traffic & social plug, it seems. For the sanctity of professional credentials of millions of professionals who made you the leading professional network, LinkedIn needs to rethink the implementation of endorsements. This is net-net negative value right now!
Business Strategy, Facebook, linkedin, marketing, Promotion, Social Media, Social Networking, Technology, Twitter
Think again. Social Media is not a Job, it’s a Skill!
Posted by Ashish Bhagwat in Business, Human Behavior, Marketing, Technology on September 18, 2012
If I started off with saying Social Media is important for Businesses, I’d sound time-shifted backward by at least 2 years. Everyone knows that already. In the last year or so, I’ve not heard a single serious business that’s not trying to “do” some social media. They typically start with a Twitter Account, an FB […]
Business, Business Strategy, Digital Marketing, Facebook, Human Behavior, linkedin, marketing, Social Marketing, Social Media, Social Networking, Technology, Trends, Twitter
- Join 1,186 other subscribers
- Business (51)
- Entrepreneurship (4)
- Marketing (19)
- Trends (8)
- Innovation (24)
- Design (7)
- Leadership (42)
- Management (32)
- Life (17)
- Entertainment (3)
- Human Behavior (10)
- Philosophy (5)
- Technology (45)
- Architecture (18)
- BPM (31)
- Cloud Computing (11)
- Platform-as-a-Service (5)
- Business (51)
- 7 Habits of Effective Early-stage Entrepreneurs that are counter-productive to scale
- This is how you Hype-Jack! The Tactics of a Smart Marketer
- Don’t Leverage Social Media for Customer Service, if this is what you do!
- Why aren’t more developers creating serious Mobile App Products?
- Through the SEO maze, a good resource in Periodic Table of SEO Ranking Factors
ashish_bhagwat on twitter
- The latest The Eclectic Weekly! paper.li/ashish_bhagwat… #covidreliefnow 2 years ago
- The latest The Eclectic Weekly! paper.li/ashish_bhagwat… Thanks to @pacificleo 2 years ago
- The latest The Eclectic Weekly! paper.li/ashish_bhagwat… Thanks to @ValaAfshar #rip #cx 2 years ago
- The latest The Eclectic Weekly! paper.li/ashish_bhagwat… #machinelearning #devcommunity 2 years ago
- The latest The Eclectic Weekly! paper.li/ashish_bhagwat… Thanks to @digitalcloudgal #futurism #cybersecurity 2 years ago
- ACM Adaptive BPM Adaptive Process Management Amazon Apple Application Development April Fool's Day Aptitude Attitude BaaS Backend as a Service Best practices BPA BPM BPM COE BPMS Business Business Models Business Process Management Business Strategy Capex Case Management Charity Cloud COE Collaboration content marketing Decision Making Demand-Supply Enterprise Architecture Enterprise BPM Entreprenuership Euphemism Facebook Free Business Model Google Human Behavior J-I-T KTLO Leadership Lessons linkedin Long tail Longtail Management marketing MBaaS Motivation NGO Non-Profit NPO Opex OrangeScape Organization PaaS Performance Product Management Professionalism rant SaaS Social BPM Social CRM Social Marketing Social Media Social Networking Start-up Success Taboo target segment Technology Trends Twitter Update Workflow ZQEARKWAVWQK